- About Us
- Traffic Tickets
- Drug Charges
- Juvenile Offenses
- Criminal Appeals
- Resisting Arrest
- DNR Citations
- Bench Warrants
- Federal Park Crimes
- Violation of Probation
- Modification of Sentences
- Domestic & Sexual Assault
- Violent Crime & Gun Crimes
- White Collar Criminal Charges
- Credit Card Fraud/Identity Theft
- Criminal Defense of College Students
- Theft, Burglary & Other Property Crimes
- Health General Commitment (HG 8-505 and 8-507)
- Interstate Commission for Adult Offender Supervision
- DUI Defense
- Other Practice Areas
- Ocean City Criminal Defense
- Why You Shouldn't Share Your Prescription Drugs
- Maryland Man Charged with DUI, Not Having Interlock Device
- Why Your Pets Should Be Included in Your Estate Plan
- Driving with a Suspended License so You Can Work
- Why Breathalyzer Results Aren't Always Accurate
- Plan Your Defense Carefully When You Are Facing Theft Charges
- 'Good Samaritan 911' Laws Are Designed to Help Overdose Victims
- Why a Joint Will Probably Isn't Right for You
- Don't Let Your Estate Plan Surprise Your Family When You're Gone
- Can a Criminal Record Prevent You from Getting a Mortgage?
- Can You Get in Trouble for Tailgating Another Driver?
- What Are Some Possible Defenses for Underage Alcohol Possession?
- How Is the End of a Trust Determined?
- Can a Criminal Record Prevent You from Traveling Abroad?
- What Should You Consider When Choosing an Executor?
- Maryland Officers out in Force This Holiday Season
- A DUI Brings Risks to Maryland College Students' Futures
- A College DUI Can Be Costly in Many Ways
- Can a Police Officer Ask Me to Log on to My Phone?
- Baltimore Police Officers at Center of Drug Investigation
- Should I Bring up Estate Planning over Thanksgiving?
- Factors That Affect Your BAC
- Defenses for Noise Violation Charges in Ocean City, Maryland
- Understand Prosecutorial Overcharging Tactics
- Woman Sent Back to Prison for Previous Drunk Driving Fatalities
- Make Your Final Wishes Known Outside of Your Estate Plan
- Prince George's County Drops a Footballer Players DUI Charges
- DUI Stops and Field Sobriety Tests
- Who Gets the Insurance Money After a Simultaneous Death?
- Incentive Trusts Can Help Protect Your Children from Themselves
- Maryland Justice Reinvestment Act
- Baltimore Dealing with Multiple Body Cam 'Re-Enactments'
- Why Your Kids Might Not Want Things You Intend to Leave Them
- What Happens When You Die Without a Will in Maryland?
- How Accurate Are Breathalyzers?
- Penalties for Drugged Driving in Maryland
- Maryland Man Facing 40-Year Sentence as 'Volume Dealer'
- Man Facing Charges After Going off Maryland Bridge
- Considerations When Setting up a Special Needs Trust
- Prosecutors Seek More Manpower to Process Body Camera Videos
- Penalties for Maryland’s Repeat DUI Offenders
- What Constitutes Illegal Search?
- What New Parents Need to Include in Their Estate Plans
- Has Recreational Marijuana Legalization Increased Car Crashes?
- Setting up an Incentive Trust
- Will Justice Department Changes Impact Maryland Drug Sentencing?
- What Happens If You Leave the Scene of a Car Accident in Maryland
- Maryland's Drug Offenders Need Treatment, Not Incarceration
- How Can You Avoid a Charge of Resisting Arrest?
- What Are Status Offenses in Maryland?
- Marylanders May Face Multiple Estate Taxes Plus Inheritance Taxes
- Protecting Your Child with a Special Needs Trust
- Salisbury Mother and Daughter Arrested on Drug Charges
- At College but Under 21? Think Twice Before Drinking
- Your Estate Plan Can Make Decisions Easier After Your Death
- Consequences for Shoplifting Can Be Serious
- Using Your Estate Plan to Leave a Legacy
- Would Law Targeting Slower Drivers Lead to Fewer Aggressive Drivers?
- Federal Prosecutions at 20-Year Low, but That's About to Change
- Estate Planning Is More Important Than Ever for Same-Sex Couples
- Jeff Sessions Is Confirmed as Attorney General
- Pleading Guilty, the Strategy
- A Trust Can Save Your Child's Inheritance in a Divorce
- Consequences of Refusing the Breath Test
- Tips to Getting an Excellent Criminal Defense
- Maryland Officer Facing Charges of DUI in Police Cruiser -- Again
- Everything You Should Know About Estate Planning
- Mexican Wall May Not Keep out Drug Traffickers
- When and How Does a Trust End?
- Maryland’s Strict Gun Ownership Laws Draws Appeal to U.S. Supreme Court
- How Your Drug Charge Could Be Expunged
- How a Criminal Defense Attorney Could Expunge Your Criminal Charge
- Second-Degree Murder Charges Deal with the Mental State
- The Problem of Resisting Arrest
- Fighting Against Drunk Driving Charges
- Inmate Facing Murder Charge After Cellmate Dies of Trauma
- Maryland Struggles for Answers to Wave of Opioid Overdoses
- What Should I Know About Jury Trials in Criminal Cases?
- Employ a Customized Defense Against DUI Charges
- What Is a Graffiti Charge in Maryland?
- What Is Second-Degree Murder in Maryland?
- Attorney General Limits the Authority of State and Local Police to Seize Assets
- What Is Voluntary Manslaughter in Maryland?
- What Are Some Sentencing Factors in Maryland?
- Billionaire Spends Millions on Criminal Defense, Calls for Change
- Maryland Juvenile Detainees Face Extreme Hardships
- Options Are Available for Those Facing Drug Charges in Maryland
- Woman Pleads Guilty to Murder That Was Part of Armed Robbery
- Police Targeting Public Intoxication in Ocean City, Maryland
- No Attorney Needed to Take Breath Test During DWI Stop
- Huge Mandatory Fines in Maryland for Transporting Untaxed Cigarettes
- First Cases of Casino Chip Theft Crimes Surface in Maryland
- Are Miranda Rights Required During an Arrest?
- Maryland Man Convicted of Violent Crimes After Shooting Trial
- Burglaries in Ocean City, Maryland
- Constructive Possession of Drugs in Maryland
- Maryland Firearms Safety Act Case Scheduled for a Hearing
- Maryland Doctor Pleads Guilty to Drug Charges, Avoids Jail Time
- Maryland and Worcester County Lead Country in Marijuana Arrests
- Judge Finds MacDonald Law Office Client Not Guilty of Dui
- Man Mounts Criminal Defense Against Human Trafficking Charges
- Woman Accused of Working as Physician Assistant Without License
- New Maryland Laws Concern Weapon and Drug Charges
- Retroactive Application of Sex Offender Registration Reversed
- Doing the Right Thing Gets Maryland Teen in Alcohol Trouble
- Former Insurance Agent Accused of Stealing from Client
- Charges Against Brothers Dismissed After 25 Years
- Contact Us
- Site Map